A New Dawn

Tonight, lying in bed after an exceptionally and strangely difficult evening of parenting with my three boys and my husband, I lay beside the boys after our prayers and as they went to sleep, I started seeing a vision in my mind. I saw many sketches of wolves with yellow eyes, snarling and aimed in one direction (east). Then I saw over characterised european faces, one after the other - quite grotesque looking. Then I saw side profiles of brown bears facing west, standing and stacked like packed dominos with their top arms reaching forward, then they started to fall backwards together, all as one, and their spirits started rising into the heavens. The spirit which was translucent black in colour, made a beautiful almost geometric but lose mandala formation in the sky, then the ribbons of spirit came down and touched the earth. Then a large beautifully intricate white spider web was formed all over the sky and in the centre I saw a black spider and the web and spider began shaking a little. A small opening appeared in the middle but was quickly re-woven. The spider, of different varieties came down and started to remove the darkness and I saw beautiful satin white, what looked like mini hot air balloons rising into the heavens, which I knew had been filled with the darkness. Then I saw my spirit guide Joan of Arc ahead of me, in beautiful attire, mainly white with a bit of red and blue with beautiful gold embroidery all over and a shawl over her head like you see in the paintings of Mother Mary, walking briskly towards my right side to walk past me with her head bowed down slightly. I heard her say ‘Keep Walking!’ And then I saw a stain glass window of her and the right eye blinked...The words ‘Keep Walking’ stayed in my mind and then I saw ‘War-King’ - a play on the word ’walking’ and realised she was making a light reference about her heroic past; leading the war for her King. I had tears of wonderment and a smile at the same time. I had just finished a new intuitive commission that I was surprised to see was of a head bowed down and a beautiful dark brown fur over their head, which I recognised as a bear fur. I saw many other faces also. The words that came to me for the title of this piece was 'A New Dawn'. The face I drew intuitively, but if I was to draw it through observation, I believe it would have a likeness to Inuit features - the Indigenous peoples of Greenland, Canada and Alaska but I only saw part of the face in my vision.




A New Dawn

The Light has come to shed its radiance
 over the world of being. 
Those that face it are bathed in glory, 
those that turn away are found in shadows. 
We are finding the Path towards a New Day.
The meek shall lead the way.

 


Comments

  1. Wowwwww just read your blog post now hun. I appreciate every single detail you worked on physically and intuitively to bring her to fruition. Thank you, Namaste, Nga mihi nui kia koe mo to taonga. XOX I am a 100% more than satisfied customer for life. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love being a recipient of your love and generosity and seeing your awesome journey unfold x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Before Birth

Hathor - Mother Goddess