Beginning a new Journey

It feels as though I have reached the beginning of a new journey, a culmination of many life experiences that have synchronised together to show me a new start. I feel like I finally get it. I even won three raffles in a row just this month, so, it feels like a clear message that I am on an exciting new path. I feel grateful to have arrived here. I turn forty years old next year, and have had three beautiful boys and been married ten years next year also. My life is full. But finally I feel I have arrived at knowing a way to offer my gifts to others. Hereby starts the new journey of Artfelt - Intuitive Art. This personal blog will record this journey from where I felt it began a few years ago, and catalogue the work I do with others, through intuitively painting for them. I hope you can join me in this journey. Who knows where it will take us...

Comments

  1. Awesome to see you are on your heart felt journey Claire, thank you for your loving kindness over the years we have known each other.
    When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep trying to figure our who wrote this, but thank you...who ever you are :)


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hathor - Mother Goddess

Before Birth

Destiny