Hathor - Mother Goddess

Hathor: Goddess of the sky, dance, love, beauty, joy, motherhood, foreign lands, music and fertility...

I asked myself before beginning this painting, “What if I don’t know who I’m painting?”…Well this was one of those paintings…I thought I was painting Cleopatra because of the Egyptian features, but when I researched about her, it didn’t match up. Then I found out about Hathor - an ancient Egyptian Goddess, and it was speaking exactly what the painting had showed me. So I asked the energy, and yes! Wow - Thank you.

I didn’t know there was a Goddess that represented all these amazing things. I knew from the outset that this painting was powerfully femimine, as the colour was a vibrant fuchsia and was painted in smooth circles going to the left of the centre.

Then the Egyptian features, the way the hair has two strong egyptian like hair pieces on either side, the eye markings, the necklace resembling an eagle with two wings going up around her neck, one wing male and the other female and an eye symbolising creation and the Creator. The spiral design coming from her mouth represents all the qualities she holds.

It seems that when I do guardian paintings, well known historical figures are appearing. I don’t see these paintings as an exact depiction, rather they are a key for the receiver to use if they choose to, to invoke and ask this person or divine being for guidance. 

I believe that souls who have left this world are there to help us and want to rush to our aid when we ask. I found that this happened with my own guardian painting - Joan of Arc. I looked at the painting and asked for her help when I needed courage to organise a big collaborative art exhibition. Right through the process I felt so much strength, trust and courage and everything went so well. 

I am excited to hand this painting over to it's new companion. I am excited to see what wonders will continue to unfold in her life with this amazing Mother Guardian energy there for her and others around her.




Comments

  1. ohmygoodness!!!! Love love love and appreciate you bridging the gap here for me through your Intuitive Art!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention that beautiful vibrant fuchsia pink has always been one of my top fave colors and the reason why I chose that color for my business logo! xo My passion for empower other Mothers on the large scale I've felt the urge and prompting to do for a very long time also makes so much sense to me now!! X I look forward to whatever else unfolds as a result of your valuable service!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always amazing to get confirmations back and this painting seems to really suit you. I honestly had no idea to begin with - and that's the beauty of intuitive art, you don't have to have any ideas, you just step aside and see what comes...I feel you are doing this in your life too Erena, allowing the Higher Power to guide you. Keep going, you're on the right track! xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Before Birth

A New Dawn